Frank Kilcoyne combines a quarter century of experience with savvy “street smarts” to ensure that his clients’ interests are always fully met. After gaining technical, legal, and frontline experience with The Travelers insurance company directly out of college, Frank elected to specialize in structured settlements in 1987 by designing, launching, and managing Utica National’s first national structured settlement program. Fully versed in the intricacies of both claims and structures, Frank decided to develop his own practice with JMW in 1996, and has never looked back.
Frank quickly developed a well-diversified clientele whose various sub-specialties have only further refined his skills. One of the first to accurately sort out New York state’s Article 50A and 50B, Frank is equally at home crafting periodic payments for life care plans and optimizing structured settlements with special needs trusts. Recently, Frank has been a leader in making “balanced” structured settlements (combination guaranteed-fixed return/market return) a beneficial reality for claimants with long-term income needs.
— and most importantly
— Frank learned long ago that there’s a right and a wrong way to settle cases and there's no room for shortcuts; this year’s “clever trick” invariably becomes next year’s “Frankencase”. Prudent clients repeatedly rely on Frank C. Kilcoyne for a clean and correct result.
Areas of Practice
- New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts
- BS, University of Virginia
Memberships & Certifications
- Member, National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC®), conferred by NSSTA in cooperation with the University of Notre Dame
- Author, "Structured Settlements Review," 1993-present (144 issues)
- NASD Series 6 and 63
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance